An American In Italy

A semester spent in Europe... Rome, specifically.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Away away, my heart's on fire...

One and all,

Sorry I'm a wretch and haven't emailed people individually, but what with our Art & Arch exam this morning (for which I stayed up till 4am and probably flunked anyway) and a million and two things this afternoon, I have not had much time at all.

I'm leaving for Greece early tomorrow morning for 10 days -- here a mixture of ::yay:: and ::ugh::.

Also, I think we technically have to be back in our rooms in 5 minutes.

God bless, all -- pray for us on our travels.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

Godspeed on your travels! I hope it all goes well. And check your email while you're out there in sunny Hellas, I dropped you a line!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home