An American In Italy

A semester spent in Europe... Rome, specifically.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Transportation in Scotland and something silly

Trying to plan a weekend in Scotland, I've been hitting upon a few problems:

1) Train and bus times seem to run fairly late for catching our plane back, considering that once we get back to Glasgow there's another 45-minute train ride to Prestwick airport

2) Time in general (we want to see and do too many things, and a weekend is so short, especially since we're getting in late on Friday)

3) Glencoe: once we get there, how are we going to get around?

Also the fact that our desired hotel is booked Saturday night. Sigh.

This to advise the traveler doing weekend trips to far away.

Furthermore, when I call around to hotels in Scotland, all I hear on the other is Mac from Chicken Run.




Yes, I know. I'm so terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home