An American In Italy

A semester spent in Europe... Rome, specifically.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Should these commands be ignored, a disaster beyond imagination shall occur...

HOLY COW

You know what I just realized?

I could go to the PARIS OPERA HOUSE and go to BOX 5 and see where the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA sits! They have an opera about St. Francis of Assisi, they have something that looks like "Dialogues of Carmelites", and then they're premiering "The Barber of Seville" in December. WOOT!

Looks like the cheapest seats they have are 61 euro, which according to xe.com is ... $73!?

Maybe not.

At least we can get a tour of the opera house and I'll take pictures of box 5, maybe break in to the secure areas and see if I can find the phantom's lair and steal all his music and his organ and his little organ-grinding monkey! Mwahahaaa!

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

I once saw Dialogues of the Carmelites at La Scala. V. good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home